Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Oooh look what I had in my mail box,



Thanks girl it's so sweet of you!! The cards were made by Bonero Graphics

Well, my day has been pretty lazy really lol, taking advantage of my day off. I watched a neat tv show on living tv this morning. Called "E-love" all about UK/US couples who met online and were meeting for the first time. I thought it was pretty cool, brought back all the memories of my first meeting, awww lol.

Yaay Clayton has a day off today and tomorrow, so we can spend a little more time with each other, which is good. He just said he had the approval notice for our petition through the mail this morning so that's also good news. Apparently I should hear something from them in the next 5wks, they now have to send our case to the NVC (National Visa Center) for further processing and then they send it to the London Consulate, who should then get in touch with me for more paper work as well as my interview and medical.

Other than that not much has happened today, gonna play some yahoo pool with my hunny now, and then I'm gonna watch my tv show "Most Haunted" I also found out that the Spirit medium Derek Acorah, was gonna be visiting my area to do a show in March. But when my mother went to book the tickets they were all sold out already. How mad is that, he is very popualr in the UK though. Hmm I really wanted to go and see him too. I'm all into all that supernatural stuff.