Saturday, December 27, 2003

New Layout, I decided to have a go at making my own layout for a change. What does everyone think? I got the Ocean picture from Free Foto Some of the layout is the same with the menu box in the picture. I might change that tomorrow now when I get a chance haven't decided yet.

Anyway I hope everyone had a good Christmas, I had a great time. I had quite a few presents. This is what our living room looked like early Christmas morning

I had this really cool gift off my darling hubby to be.

Countdown Clock It counts down to an event, I just need the event to happen now lol. I also had this Cute Kitten Calendar from him too.

These are just a few other things I had off family + friends

A Welsh Candle off my sister Eloise

Cleo the Egyptian Dancing Hamster off my Mum & Dad

Tatty Teddy Bears off my Mum & Dad

A dolphin Fleece throw off my Mum & Dad

Bagpuss Slipper Socks off my Mum & Dad


George Strait CD off Stacie & Alex

I had alot of other stuff too, Jewelry and I had some money from the family. So all in all I did fairly well. Christmas day was pretty cool, we had a nice family Christmas dinner along with Christmas Crackers and Christmas Pudding. Then in the afternoon we went to my grandparents house for tea. Saw the family my Aunt and uncles along with my cousins, that was pretty fun. Then on Boxing day we had a nice lazy morning, and then went down my sisters for afternoon tea. We brought gifts for the Children, it was nice seeing Joanna and Ethan opening their presents.

A few pics for you all to see

This is a picture of me and my niece Joanna

Me and my two sisters Eloise (right) Emily (left) and me (middle)

And that's my Christmas, I hope everyone else had a good one too.