Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Hi everyone, I haven't blogged in a few days. Just been enjoying the holidays with the family. I've actually got the flu so I've been curled up with a blanket watching movies all day. Not alot to say really on Sunday I went shopping with my Mum and sisters. It's always nice to shop in the sales I bought quite alot of stuff.

I did buy a nice dress for my wedding, we haven't yet decided on whether we'll be having a big wedding with my white wedding dress in the US. We were thinking of maybe having a very quiet simple wedding in the US when I move. Then in the summer of 2005 come back to Wales and have a nice blessing with all my family and friends. So either way I have both dresses now. My white wedding dress is hanging up waiting for the big day, I will get to wear it!!

Other than that not alot has happened I have been following Most Haunted Live it's getting pretty good it's all about Dick Turpin very interesting.

I've talked with Clayton most of the night he has till Friday off. So that's nice for us to spend the New Years together. It has been snowing really heavy with him, my weather pixie is saying it's snowing. It's actually right lol, we've talked on the phone today and he was watching it fall really heavy. Lucky thing wish we had some snow, can't wait till I'm there and I can watch the snow fall with him.

Anyways I'm off to bed. :):)