Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Well today hasn't been all that bad. Work was quite quiet today which was good, don't have to go in until 3pm tomorrow so I can have a lazy morning yey! After work I came home to my niece and nethew, Joanna and Ethan. So I babysat them for a while, they are so adorable. Anyways after the gang left, I called Clayton talked to him for a while on the phone then we met online, so I'm talking to him right now. Making the most of it seeming I'm working lates Thursday and Friday, so when I get back from work he'll be leaving for work. So we'll literally miss each other. I'll be going over to my friends house tomorrow night, my friend Catherine is having a party at the house seeming her parents are away. So I'll be partying tomorrow night yey!

Anyways that's all I have to say at the moment I'm off to talk with my hunny some more. Bye Bye for now.