Friday, October 31, 2003

Happy Halloween Everyone



Hope your all enjoying the spook of the day! My day has been pretty good so far anyway. I had a blast at my friends place. Had a few drinks watched a few movies, and just basically hang out, which was cool. Talked with Clayton in the morning for like an hour or so, so that was nice, seeming we missed each other today. I am expecting him to call on break so we'll see, hopefully he will.

I went to work and had a laugh there, got dressed up as a witch. I wasn't intending on getting dressed up. Infact I went in my uniform, but they gave me a witch costume and told me to wear it lol. We had these alumnus pink and yellow bracelets, which were so cool I'm all glowing in the dark now lol.

I'm looking forward to this Most haunted Halloween Special It's live tonight at one of the most haunted locations in the UK. Can't wait to watch it.

Anyways I better get off the phone or otherwise Clayton may not be able to get through. Hope you all are enjoying the day.