Thursday, October 09, 2003

Well, Clayton's here, it's been perfect. We spend all night holding each other and talking. We woke up to yet another nasty message in our guest book though. I kinda hoped we'd all grown up from leaving childish messages now. I would like to just move on from all this, it is getting really silly and childish. Anyways I didn't set out to copy anyone I know everyone believes otherwise but I used the same graphics cause I thought they were cute and sweet, not too deliberately copy. Carry on people leave your comments, but I will not be changing anything on my site. The site is dedicated to me and Clayton and my love for him, leave me alone I'm not hurting no one. That's all I wanted to say on that matter.

I'm off now to spend some quality time with my hunny. Thanks to Sarah (my sister) as well as the other Sarah and Erin for thier support. :) :)