Friday, October 10, 2003

Hi everyone,

Well yesterday was too cool, we spend all day watching movies and just being together in general. I made Clayton a nice meal in evening, and then we both sat down and watched Jonny English If you haven't seen it rent it, it's soooo funny.

I don't know what the plan is for today. Everyone's coming back home so we won't be alone anymore :( lol My parents went away for the week seeming it was their 30th wedding anniversary. So there coming back today along with my sister Eloise who's coming back for the weekend from University. Then Emily my other little sis will be coming home too tonight she's been down my grandparents for us to have some alone time. Now we'll be having a full house. It'll be cool to see Eloise again anyway I've missed her.

That's it for now byeee