Saturday, October 25, 2003

Today was an ok day I guess. I went to work at 10am and finished at 2:15, work was funny we had to do a training exercise for customer service. They made it into this so called "Fun" game where you get a card mine was "Living service" everytime your service was called out you had to make an animal sound. You'd then get a token. The person with the most tokens at the end, gets a bar of chocolate. We we're all laughing cause we thought the game was so stupid. Anyway's I didn't get the chocolate.

After work I came home watched some tv, then called Clayton. Been working on my site some more today. I managed to add a scrolling marquee to the bottom of the task bar, which is cool. Well I'm off to spend a little more time with Clayton before he goes to work. Nite nite everyone.