Friday, October 24, 2003

I'm feeling alot better now, this evening has gone much better than I thought it would. I came back from work to find a nice card for

Miriam in my Mail box.



After signing off the net, I had a lovely surprise phone call from my hunny. He was on break at work and just wanted to wish me a goodnight, and sweet dreams. How cute is he! :) after hearing his voice I was all cheery.

Then I came back online, and Stacie imed me and said hi. We chatted for a while until she had too go. Stacie joined my MSN Group a couple of days ago, she's also in an online long distance relationship. Check out their site here Stacie & Alex

Just as I was about to sign off for the evening, I had an email from my sister. Eloise, sent me a lovely ecard to cheer me up. Which was lovely of her. Eloise is in university studying creative writing.