Monday, June 02, 2008

I feel so depressed! I didn't get an interview with the company I missed at the career fair, I emailed back no response. Had an interview on Friday for a Web development position which was a freelance web designer. Interview went great, the job was perfect for me but I told everyone I wasn't going to get my hopes up too high. Got an email this morning, saying they have chosen someone else with more Web skills, and that's when I broke down and cried. I was secretly hoping to get this job, I just don't know what to say. The internship I was so exited about nothing came of that, turns out the company isn't in business anymore and that position looks like it was for last year. Each interview I have they say I have great interview and personal skills, it's just I don't have that much experience in the field. I know that, I'm trying to get the experience if people would give me a chance. My other fellow graduate has got a job with a printing company, and has moved away.

What am I doing wrong?? I don't know weather to keep looking, or get a job at a grocery store just to get some money in. This is the first time, since moving here that I feel I haven't got a purpose. Since I've moved it's been one ordeal after another, the wedding visa, work, school. Now that I've got my degree I just don't know what to do next.