Monday, November 19, 2007

I'm still alive- barely! This quarter has been hard work, I can't wait till it's over 3 more weeks! I'm only taking 3 classes, the streaming media class is taking a lot out me. It's more like a cinematography class, we have to write a script and go through the whole process in putting it into production. We shot our first couple of scenes on Saturday and tomorrow and Wednesday we do the rest. Next quarter I'm taking 5 classes just so I can graduate, that's going to be hard work.

It's exactly 4wks yesterday that we arrive in Wales! Clayton and I are really excited we have so many plans with my family. Right now we are both excited for a long break also. I bought a small Christmas tree that lights up the other day, it's already sitting in my living room. I'm just getting really festive!