Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Well it was nice while it lasted, Spring break is over and it's back to studying. My classes look really fun, but a lot of work. I'm taking Art 261 Raster Illustration- Adobe Photoshop, Art 260 Vector Illustration- Adobe Illustrator, CS120 HTML fundamentals, and Art 150 History of Photography. My whole week is comprised with Classes and work, I might have to cut back on my work during the week especially during midterm and finals. This quarter is going to be a lot of hard work, but I'm really looking forward to starting the graphic, web design aspect, as well as the photography class.

Not much else is going on, we started to take flyer's to the pawn shops to try and see if we can find the items that were stolen from us (see previous post) nothing found yet.

Oh yeah and what the hell is going on with the weather? Where is Spring? We had freaking snow on Monday!!