Thursday, January 11, 2007

Ok so I didn't post the next day, I'm just a lazy blogger. I don't know It's just hard to get motivated to post these days, I have so much going on in my life right now it's hard to find the time to write an interesting post.

My top 3 list of resolutions are...

1. To post on my blog more (I hope)
2. To lose a little more weight (Always one of my resolutions)
3. To learn to drive (That's something I've been saying for a while)

Not a lot has been going on here, the first half of the week I had school, and then we started to have a lot more snow which caused school and college closures. Yesterday Clayton and I went out in the snow and made a cool snowman I'll have to get a picture. Not sure if we have classes tomorrow, if not I'll have like a 4 day weekend as Monday there is no classes ether due to the holiday. I've been thinking about what I will do after I finish my AA Degree I graduate next winter 08. I'm thinking of doing my BA with University of Phoenix Online in Visual Communications. Clayton's decided to go there for his BA and it looks like a good University plus it's online which would enable me to work as well. We aren't sure when we will be moving to Texas whenever Clayton finishes his BA degree.

I had a dream the other day that we were already in Texas with a house of our own, and we were both working great jobs that we wanted to do in life. Things were going so good for us, we were even thinking of starting a family. I know it sounds all too perfect right; but you know I just figure we are the ones that will have to make the dream come true no one else. And we're going to have a good go at making it come true.