Sunday, March 05, 2006

Wow I can't believe it's March already, where has the time gone. It's already been 2mths since we came back from Wales. This week I've been feeling a little homesick. March 1st was Saint Davids Day celebrating our patron Saint, and today we celebrated by going to Seattle for a church service, it was nice to see the Seattle Welsh Choir a Welsh Harpist and to sing the National Anthem. There was a Welsh Tea afterwards and a raffle (which I didn't win) it was nice to celebrate my country's culture even though I'm 6000 miles away. After the service and tea we went for dinner at a local British Shop, 'The British Pantry' I had Steak & Kidney pie with chips, and Clayton had Fish n Chips, kinda ruined our diets for the week though.

It feels so great to still be able to enjoy all things Welsh & all things British!