Monday, November 28, 2005

Thanksgiving is now over with, the Inlaws liked my Gift Baskets, Clayton's mom was all pleased that I had gotten her chocolates that she could eat, as she's allergic to Nuts. I bought Queen Anne Truffles. They did however make me feel very guilty for leaving over Christmas, Clayton's dad constantly made a comment for us being here for Christmas next year. Oh well I can't please everyone.

Today Clayton and I registered for College, so I'll be taking 2 English classes in the winter quarter. The quarter starts the day before we get back from the UK, so we'll miss one day of Classes. I doubt they'll do much the first day, but I'll e mail the tutor just in case. Also went Christmas shopping today, and got quite a few things for the family.

It's bloody cold here it's 4-c tonight, think I'm going to leave my heating on over night on low. We are expecting snow tomorrow and then on Thursday. It's also snowing back in Wales, my sisters called on the weekend and told me it was Snowing heavy on Friday. My mum has said that they are expecting a really bad winter, so you never know I might get a White Christmas in Wales for the first in my life.

3wks today, we'll be flying to London, yey.