Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Well I've decided I'm going to go for it, I'm going to go back to College. I've applied to the local Community College, and I've been accepted. Which means I'm looking for a part time job, and I think I've found the perfect one. A couple of weeks ago I found a PT Job going at a place called "Tube Time" it's like a Jungle gym for kids. I forgot to apply for it, and on Monday I remembered so I called the place and they said they had about 80 applicants already, but your okay to drop off a resume. I gave my resume to the man there, and thought I very much doubt I'd get a call back. Tonight I get home and the man had left a message wanting me to come in for an Interview, I just got off the phone with the him and he was so nice. Funny he even said I was over qualified for the position, I had a feeling most of the 80 applicants didn't have day care experience. The man said that most of the girls who work there are students, and they are really flexible with like finals and stuff. Anyways I have an interview tomorrow at noon on my lunch hour so wish me luck. The only thing I'm worried about is saying that I have tickets for the UK in December I hope they are okay about that.

Hmm I hope I'm making the right decision in leaving a full time job to go back to school. I know I'll be working towards a better future for us, but am I giving up a good thing. On the other hand the job I'm doing now isn't all that it's cracked up to be, and it's not even good pay. I just hope I'm doing the right thing.