Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Our weekend was good, although I came home early from work on Friday with a stomach bug and a high fever, must have been a 24hr thing cause I was fine on Saturday. I'm going to have to start taking muti vitamins, as I'll probably pick up a lot of colds and bugs from the children, that's probably why I got sick, as a lot of kids had it that week. Anyway went to see Dark Water in the movies on Saturday, it was good I really enjoyed it. There's some cool movies coming out this summer, I'm really looking forward to a lot of them.

Work is going good, I'm getting the hang of it now, it is a bit annoying when I'm being transported back and forth to different class rooms. As I don't have my Clearance from my background check yet, I can't be alone with children, so I move around a lot. Hopefully it won't be to long before I get my clearance back.

Clayton's seriously thinking of going back to college to finish his degree, the Real Estate isn't going as well as we both hoped. We are paying out all this money and we aren't getting anything back, so we are thinking maybe we'll put it on hold for a while and try it again in the future. It's too bad because it's a really great market out there, wish we had a piece of the pie.