Thursday, June 09, 2005

Thanks for all the Birthday Wishes it was really nice. The last week has been very trying, I'm back to being unemployed again. The Interviews last week went well, I know I didn't get the Hallmark one, as they called already. Haven't heard from the others yet. I took the Housekeeping job and was starting on Tuesday at 9am, my shedule came out for Bath & Body works for that week and I was working all week morning shifts from 9am till noon. I was like what the, I'd been getting like 2hrs a week and now they spring up to 12. So I called Bath & Body and told them that I had a new job I was starting, and the manager understood that I needed more hours. I said I could work in the afternoon and evenings and she was like well I have plenty of people for those shifts. She ended up letting me go so I no longer work there anymore.

So I was all set to start the housekeeping job, I started 9am Tuesday. From the time I started to the time I left I hated it. The whole time I was there I wanted to leave, I thought to myself why am I here? I have really good knowledge in Computers, I should be doing something that at least uses my talents. This morning I got up and said I'm not going back there, I called them and told them the job wasn't for me.

So now I'm back looking for a job, and I'm more determined now than I ever have been to look for something in the Office/Computer field. This morning Clayton and I went to sign up with Express Personnel. Hopefully soon I'll have an Interview with them, and they can help me look for an Office job. I'm also sending out my resumes where and when I can, I have an Interview tomorrow, so I'm hoping things go well there. I'm going to find something!!

On some happier news, I had a wonderful Birthday. Clayton and I spend the day together. My mum paid for me to have my hair cut and colored for my Birthday, I now have Red/Blonde highlights, see the pic below. We then went out for dinner at a buffet place, mmm all you can eat. For presents I had the Charmed Boxset from Clayton, I also had a James Masters Autograph (Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer) from my sisters Eloise & Emily. I had a big care package from my sister Sarah and my niece & nephew with loads of British chocolate, and Walkers crisps. I really got spoiled with the British Chocolate I got so much Dairy Milk.


My new hair cut. Blonde/Red highlights.  Posted by Hello


James Masters Autograph and Charmed Boxset.  Posted by Hello


A small selection of my British goodies.  Posted by Hello

The Robin Chicks finally hatched, sadly one died. I got a really good picture of them when they were first born. And I took a photo of them today, and they have grown a lot bigger.


New Born Robin Chicks.  Posted by Hello


Robin Chicks 5 Days old. Posted by Hello