Thursday, October 07, 2004

Took Liza our Cat to the Vet this morning, they said she had a really bad flea allergy. They gave her a shot to stop her biting herself, and I have to give her a treatment of Advantage flea solution. I'm glad I took her as it could have gotten a lot worse and she could have lost her tail.

This afternoon was fun, Clayton and I went to a local Pumpkin farm that's literally a couple of blocks from our house. It was so cool to go and see all the Pumpkins, it was amazing to see. We don't have anything like that back in the UK, I actually had some Pumpkin pie to. I've never tasted Pumpkin before hehe, it was actually really nice. I got two Pumpkins one for display, and one for cooking I'm going to experiment a little. The place is also a Christmas tree farm, we are going to get our Christmas tree there this year. Below are some pictures from our visit... if you click the picture it opens up a little larger.


Clayton & Natalie at the Pumpkin Farm Posted by Hello


Pumpkin Tree Posted by Hello


Lots, & lots of Pumpkins.  Posted by Hello

Going to Seattle tomorrow for my Welsh Women's Group meeting, we are meeting for lunch then watching a Welsh Movie. So that'll be fun to hang out with the group again.