Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Haven't been feeling very blog chatty lately, I really should update my blog more. As I know many people come and read, as well as people from back home. Our weekend was good, Chris brought our new computer down you can view the casing of it here I tried taking a picture of it, but I never got a good shot. So I searched e bay for the one he bought us. I think it's so cool, I love the flashy colors. Sunday Clayton's dad and uncle were meant to bring down my closet/wardrobe, but they had a problem with the doors and had to re-vanish. We should have it by Thursday, can't wait I'll be able to hang all my clothes up, yay.

Oh we did some cool shopping on Sunday, we went over to GoodWill we bought this bedside table for $7 it totally matches our Bedroom set which is so cool. I also bought some CDs for $2, most of them were UK bands which was surprising really. Guess US people don't like British music.

I spend all day today cleaning the bathroom, and putting a Butterfly Boarder up, going back to my previous posts we bought a Butterfly Bathroom set not so long ago. Thursday we are planning on going to the Northwest Washington Country Fair. I can't wait to go, the last time I went was on our First meeting back in August 2002 so I bet it'll bring back some memories. Saturday we are planning on driving to Deception Pass and meeting Stefanie & Collin We are planning on having a picnic in the State Park, so that'll be nice. Can't wait to meet you guys. Wow I'm meeting so many of my online friends in person lately, it's so great.

Well that's about all the news I have hear, the Welsh Girl In Washington is off to bed.