Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Today has been ok, I babysat my niece and nephew for most of the day. Called Clayton for about an hour before he left, he had to go and register for his new class he's taking in January. He's taking a real estate class, hehe he's gonna be an estate agent. Ooh my packages got there safely that's good, was starting to wonder if they'd get to him in time for Christmas. My sisters came also on the same day.

Been wrapping some of my presents today, I'll do the rest tomorrow now after work. Hmm yeah I know I have work tomorrow on Christmas Eve. Someone has to I guess, it's only for 3hrs so it's not all that bad. Then I have the rest of the week off yaay I go back in on Saturday though.

I managed to chat with Stacie for a little while, it was nice to be able to wish a good Christmas. I missed talking to her. Sorry to hear she had a cold, get well soon hun.

Anyway's that's about it, if I don't blog before Christmas I hope everyone will have a good one. :):):)