Thursday, December 11, 2003

Hehe today was cool, we had a Christmas buffet in work. All the managers made everyone a Christmas buffet, they also had Karaoke. Christmas crackers, and Christmas pudding the lot. Oooh and we also had wine which of course I took full advantage of lol. It was really fun, they've got a Christmas raffle going with over 100 prizes, I'm hoping to win the cuddly bagpuss. But knowing me and raffles I probably won't win.

At the moment I'm at my sister's place babysitting her two little terrors lol sorry sis. Nooo Joanna is a cutie, Ethan is the terror lol.

Updated my site a little, just tidied it up a little. I've also had a lovely chat with Sarah Her poor little Girl Hannah is sick, I hope she get's better soon Sarah. I've also chatted with Stacie, hehe she's giving me all these links to PSP sites. I think I'm addicted to PSP please help someone lol.

I haven't talked much with Clayton today he left for work really early this morning. I think we only chatted for about an hour, then he had to go. But he did phone me at my sister's place on his break awww how sweet, he called my mother, to get the number to talk with me. The Sweetie he is :) :)