Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Anyone know anything about gardening? I've somewhat become a green finger this year and have gone all out planting and making a small garden. I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing I have spent a small fortune on plants that will inevitably die and won't grow back next year. (I bet I've jinxed myself now!) I bought mostly perennials that'll come back next year, and have mostly got shaded plants as I'm in quite a shady area with all the big evergreen trees. I have however bought some herbs, Oregano, Basil and some mint, and have planted them today, which I have just realized they need full sun not partial. I'm just hoping they won't die on me, anyone got any tips?

We also bought a new garden swing which took us ages to put up, but it's nice to sit out in our patio and enjoy the sun. Too bad summer is nearly over.

Garden Swing

Our Small Garden