Saturday, May 26, 2007

Well I did, we did it, we finally met up with a younger couple and had a BBQ. A friend from College is about the same age as me and is married, her husband is in the same age range as Clayton. They've been married for about 3yrs actually a month after Clayton and I got married. I took the first move so to speak and invited them for a double date to the movies. In response, instead of movies how about a BBQ. Sure (gulp) it's so much harder for me to make friends with people my own age, I don't have much problem making friends with older people. But when it comes to my age group I kind of fall flat on my face. So Clayton and I went to the local park where they were having a BBQ, we had a great time and got to know some of their friends. Played some Volley Ball which I've never played in my life (and yes I have bruises up my arm to prove it)