Saturday, April 14, 2007

It's amazing to look back at your life and see just how much you've changed over the years. Before I met Clayton I was in a technical college not really giving a dam about education, I never liked it, when I was in comprehensive school (high school) my grades were terrible and I'd always try to get days off. But now here I am wanting to go to school, wanting to get an education and doing something I love. My hard work so far has paid off, I received a letter from the college yesterday stating that my outstanding performance last quarter (which by the way I had 2 As and a B+) has earned me recognition of "Dean's List Scholar". Which also means I can apparently apply to graduate with honors, given that my G.PA stays an average 3.50 my cum is 3.54 right now and last quarter my G.PA was 3.67. Doesn't this make you proud mother :) It makes me very proud.