Friday, March 23, 2007

Yey finals are done! I feel like my brain is going to explode, it's been a hard quarter. My logic final was hard but I think I've done alright. I'm predicating a B for the class and my other 2 classes As. I'll know by Tuesday what my grades are, here's hoping! Next quarter is going to be very busy I'm taking 4 Classes, 3 graphic design classes and History of Photography which will be interesting. I'll be on the go between classes and work Mon-Friday.

Speaking of work, Clayton finally got a full time job at a local hardware store. 40hrs a week good benefits. It's great that we have money coming in, finally. So he's pretty busy with work and taking his degree online.I have this coming week off I'm hoping to just be able to relax and work on my Scrapbooking and taking some photos. Haven't had much time for anything lately, been so busy with school and work. It'll be nice to have a break.

Had a bit of bad news on Wednesday my mum called to tell me that one of my comprehensive school teachers died in a car accident. I used to have him for English and History, it was very sad to hear the news.