Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Well I survived the midterms-barely. The logic midterm was postponed until today, so I was up until late memorizing logical forms. I got up early to a large dose of caffeine to study some more before the test. The test went better than I expected I knew all of the hard types of questions and got all of them correct, the ones I completely goofed on were the easier ones. How is that possible?? Overall I got a B for the midterm which is good, however, it could have been great if I didn't have a complete brain freeze. When my teacher started to point out why they were wrong I was like "Oh no, how could I have missed that" I knew the answers, and if I just sat and thought before putting down the first thing that came into my head I would have had it.

I've been pondering over this for the rest of the day and my poor husband is getting tired of hearing my obsessive disappointment. I can't help it though, I'm just so frustrated that I missed them, I guess I studied so much on the harder stuff I didn't look over the other parts to refresh my memory. My husband did try and cheer me up with some roses and a Silver charm necklace for Valentines. We had a nice romantic meal this evening and a nice bottle of wine, which helped me relax enough to take my mind off the midterm for oh, at least an hour.

Happy Valentines