Sunday, November 26, 2006

Well I'm feeling much better we had our Thanksgiving yesterday which was lovely. I'm feeling a lot better than what I was, I wasn't pleased that I was sick especially with a holiday an all. The latest news here is that we are having our first snow storm of winter, our local town has reported about 14 inches of snow. We have about 9 inches right now. Our area is getting snow really early this year, we normally get snow in late December or early January. All classes are canceled tomorrow, so no college, well here is a pic of our winter-wonderland.


Snowed Pine Needles
Originally uploaded by Welsh Girl In Washington.

I think the snow looked so pretty resting on the evergreen trees.


Snow On The Trees
Originally uploaded by Welsh Girl In Washington.

The snow on the trees look so pretty, this picture looks like something out of Narnia.