Sunday, October 09, 2005

My Interview went really well on Wednesday, I hadn't heard anything by the end of the week and I was getting really annoyed so I went to check in on Friday afternoon after work to see what was going on. The lady said "Oh well we hired someone a couple of days ago" My heart sank, as I really thought I had a good chance at getting the position, I was crushed that they'd given me faulse hopes. I thought I'd call the boss of the place just to make sure, I got a call back on Saturday and he's giving me another interview tomorrow at noon. So there's still a good chance I can get the position.

Last night we went to my in-laws for a BBQ, the night went alright. I think I'm finally starting to be apart of the family, it's taken a long time but things are starting to get a bit better. Everyone mentioned we should have a family meal more often just to start getting to know each other a bit more. I don't mind getting to know the family more, just as long as there's no criticism towards Clayton and I and our actions and decisions in our life.

I'm looking for a Laptop for School at the moment we need a good one to go back. I think I might wait until the day after Thanksgiving as apparently that's a super sale day here in the USA.

I'm so looking forward to going back to Wales for Christmas, my sister has arranged a Clubbing night out for us sisters. We'll be going on a double decker party bus with all the drink we can drink, and then tickets to a couple of night clubs, and a Limo home. Looking forward to partying Welsh style.