Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Been a while since I last posted, the last week I've been doing a lot of Soul Searching on what I'd like to do in my life. My Job isn't going as well as I hoped, let's just say the company isn't all that great and I ended up buying about $20 worth of toys at the weekend cause the daycare won't provide anything for the little ones. Next time I will be researching the company more before I start.

As everyone knows I was thinking of going back to School, well I had a meeting with the counselor at the college today and looked at what I can do. There's an associates Degree in Arts and Graphic Design that would have a lot of what I enjoy in there, like Web Design, Html classes, and Paint Shop Pro Graphic classes. But the first half to the degree is general Art Classes, now anyone who knows me knows that I can't draw at all. But I'm pretty good at doing Graphics in Paint Shop Pro, and would like to learn more. So I'm in two minds on what to do, go for the Degree and struggle with the Drawing side of things. Or don't do the Degree, and just do the Classes I want to do. I have a lot of thinking to do, any insights to this would help me a great deal.

Clayton's also going back to College to finish his AA Degree, then he'll be going to do his Bachelors in History, as that's what he wants to do.

That's about it really...... roll on Christmas, I want my bloody Fish n Chips. :D