Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Ok I now have some time to post, glad everyone likes my new layout. Saint David's Day is a day where us Welsh celebrate our Patron Saint of Wales this is every year on March 1st. You can read the history of our Saint Davids Day here.

I've been really busy the last couple of days, I had a job Interview this morning which went quite well. I also went and applied for a couple of other positions including a sales person at Curves.

I've been busy re-decorating our Bathroom and Bedroom, last week I bought some Lilac paint to do our Bathroom. And I also bought some paint for the bedroom, I'd like to do the bedroom as an oriental Chinese theme, I'm really into the Feng Shui stuff. So the paint color I bought was Canberry Zing, I also had a nice Chinese border. So today Clayton and I have been painting the Bedroom.

Our weekend was good, we went out on a day trip Friday to Port Townsend. We had to take the Ferry over which was cool, although I got a little sea sick. We ended up staying the Saturday night, because we were enjoying so much. I found a cool Celtic Shop which had a few Welsh, British, Scottish, and Irish goodies. The shop even had a small selection of British Foods.

During our stay and our search for a hotel for a night, we came across an English B&B which is run by a British expat who has been in the USA for at least 20yrs. I really wanted to stay there for the night but it was fully booked, plus a little out of our price range for that night. So Clayton decided he'd book it for my Birthday in June, I can't wait.

On the way back Saturday afternoon, Clayton saw some Train Caboose's in a garden (My Darling Husband is a fan on Trains, and goes chasing them for a hobby) So guess what we did the rest of the afternoon, yes you guessed it chased trains. We finally found the garden with these trains, but funnily enough it was a Train Caboose B&B These Caboose's have been remodeled into rooms. So for Clayton's Birthday in May we are spending the night in a train.