Monday, October 25, 2004

Had a good weekend, Friday night we went to go and see the new movie "The Grudge". It was very freaky, not as good as I thought it would be though. It wasn't like "The Ring" ooh talking about The Ring, they are making "The Ring 2"

Went shopping on Saturday and bought a VCR in GoodWill, $13 with remote, works really well. Also bought "Garfield The Movie". Came home to hear some bad news from Clayton's mom, Clayton's step grandad from Germany passed away. He was 94, and passed away in his sleep.

Sunday didn't do much had a relaxing morning, Clayton worked till 1pm. In the afternoon we both went riding our bikes around our town. It was nice to have a look around, I was amazed at how many houses were decorated for Halloween. There's a house near by that's all decorated in Grave Stones and Spiders with cob webbs. I'm going to take a picture and post it on here because it's just so amazing, very eerie looking. I really can't wait till Halloween now, just to see how many kids will stop by. I'm going to buy some Candy this week, Clayton doesn't think many kids will come by as we are in such a quiet spot.

I have a complaint to make to the WB, last night I sat down to watch the new series of Charmed to find the old season on. I was so gutted, Clayton said they do that to spread the shows over the Season. Well that sucks, especially since that was the show I was looking forward to all day.

My Grandparents called today, so I had a nice chat with them. Also talked to my mum dad, and sisters yesterday which was nice.