Monday, August 30, 2004

Wow it's been a while since I last posted not much going on here. I so need to get involved with a charity or volunteer somewhere I'm getting so bored in the house, when Clayton's in work. Everyday is the same and it's starting to drive me crazy! I got so desperate to do something I mowed the whole lawn today, mmm and now I'm paying for it. My whole body is aching, I would love a warm bath right now, to bad we only have a shower in the cottage. At least Clayton has a day off tomorrow, so we can spend some time together.

My friend Catherine called this morning so that was nice to chat to her, she was the one who did an exchange program at Walt Disney Florida, she flew back to the UK, last week. My little sister Emily had her G.C.S.E Exam results, last Thursday. The G.C.S.E Exams are the finals for high school, her grades were really good she had...

Art and design - A
Drama - A*
English - B
English Literature - A
Math - C
Media studies - A
Welsh - C
Science - C
Science - C
ICT short-course - D
Religious Studies - B

Wonderful job Ems! Oh by the way she also has a blog now too you can check that out here

Also everyone is probably wondering why I haven't scanned the Wedding pictures that the photographer did. Reason is because our scanner/printer isn't working, it's been down for a while now. You basically have to beat it to death to get it to work. So Clayton finally called the Lexmarks Helpline, and he did a few things that didn't work. End result they are shipping us a new scanner/printer yay so it should be here in the next week. Hopefully that'll be working and I can scan the pictures. Will keep you all updated.

I took the time to get Clayton's Real Estate website up and running you can view that here comments would be appreciated on that. As I'm hoping it looks professional enough, for a Real Estate business.

Liza our cat has been feeling a little under the weather too, well a little irritated is the word. She has a flea allergy called Miliary Dermatitis she's been scratching, biting and grooming herself so much. But funnily enough I haven't found any fleas, she has made cuts on her skin, that have been bleeding, with her scratching so much. I phoned the vet for advice and they told me to de flea her, with advantage. I also washed her bedding and washed everything that she'd been sleeping on. Hopefully the problem will go away soon, it can cause hair loss.

Clayton and I are on a healthy kick at the moment, we are trying to lose weight. We've been on a diet, and last week we both lost 4lbs yay. I'm so pleased, we weigh tomorrow, so hopefully I've lost something.

Well I guess I had more to say than I realised. I'm off to watch some T.V.