Thursday, August 19, 2004

Well today has been really good, Clayton and I went to the Northwest Washington County Fair the weather was really warm, but we still had a good time none the less. We walked round all the stalls, and had our Cartoon Portrait done which was really cool. The guy noticed my accent straight away, and then the story came out on how we met online, me emigrating and such. Hehe this is the portrait he did for us...


Cartoon Clayton & Natalie who met online and fell in love.
Posted by Hello

How cool is that? I framed it and put it by our computer desk :) After that we walked around and had a go at some games, we played Bingo for a while but we didn't win anything. Oh but Clayton did win me a Care Bear..


My Good Night Care Bear that Clayton won me at the fair.
Posted by Hello

We then went to have lunch hmm my diet has gone today, we had a Cheese Burger and curly fries, mmm curly fries. Oh well I better be good tomorrow. We spend all afternoon up at the fair, we came home around 5pm, we were just so warm after walking round the park all day.

When we got home Clayton's dad and uncle brought our wardrobe over, oooh it's so cool they did a fantastic job. I took a few pictures of it.. It's quite big which is great.

Our Closet/Wardrobe that Clayton's dad and uncle built for us. Posted by Hello


Inside the Closet/wardrobe, lots of storage space. Posted by Hello

So we had a pretty good day today, it was nice to be able to go out and spend some time together as Clayton's been working a lot. In other news, I really don't feel as homesick as I was. My wonderful mother send me some British chocolate and some local newspapers of my home town, so at least I can catch up on what's been happening over the pond.

Oh one more thing before I head off to bed, my sister Sarah has just finished her own website "Midnight Haven" could everyone just take a peek and say hi to her in the Guest Book. It's a wonderful site Sarah, you should be proud you've worked hard to put it together.

Well I think I've rambled enough now.