Friday, December 12, 2003

Yaaay it's Friday, I've got that Friday feeling people lol. Hehe today was alright not a whole lot happened in work. The big news there is that I might get laid off, I don't think I will though. They are laying people off in a number of departments. I know one of the new girls has been asked to leave, fingers crossed I'm not one of them. Anyway's I won't be there that long. I had a big envelope from the London Embassy this morning. With a number of forms I have to fill in and send back to them. So things are starting to move along quiet nicely, I might send the forms after Christmas seeming I doubt much processing will be done much before then.

Seeming alot has been happening with the Visa side of things I decided to update my Immigration section on my site. I added a new page for the forms I'll be filling in, and I also updated my K1 Visa time-line. I also met a new US/UK couple today Tim&Bethanie their site is great, and their story is wonderful.

My sister Eloise is back from University for the Christmas holidays, so that's nice to see her again. We are planning a day to go Christmas shopping sometime soon, so can't wait to shop lol. Talked with Clayton for about 4hrs today before he left for work, so that was nice to have some more time with him than usual.