Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Today has been good, I had a nice long sleep in this morning seeming I didn't have to go to work till 3pm so that was nice. I came online to find a very nice email in my mail box, someone had emailed me telling me how nice my site was, they loved reading our story. They also mentioned that I was a very creative and intellectual writer. So I was very pleased with that :) :) I like getting compliments lol.

I talked with Lydia for a bit today, it was nice catching up with her for a bit. Even though I had to leave for work half way through. Work was also pretty good, I turned up to find that I was closing down on my own aaaah lol. I thought for sure I would stuff up, but it was kinda nice being the one in charge. And you know what, I did everything great, I cashed up on my own and locked everything up. So I was well proud of myself, I think I deserve a gold star lol.

I came home and called Clayton, then we met online for a while. We're actually in the middle of yahoo pool. And I'm also having a nice conversation with Stacie, who is at the moment very excited cause it's snowing with her. Lucky thing, the weather man is focasting a white Christmas for us yaaay lol it'll probably be a few sprinkles knowing us lol.