Friday, October 17, 2003

Today has been fun, Me Clayton and my best friend Catherine went to Swansea for the day. We caught the bus into the town, and headed for the shops although Clayton wasn't too keen on the whole clothes shopping thing (as most men aren't lol) We decided to go to the movies to see "Down with love" but somehow it was taken off the showings at the cinema. Guess it wasn't all that popular. Instead we went for lunch at a local restaurant called "Starvin Jacks" and then headed for the shops again.

Clayton was so sweet and headed off to buy me something that I had saw in the shops that I wanted. He surprised me with it when we got home, he bought me the complete Bagpuss collection on DVD. Bagpuss was a children's tv cat that I used to watch when I was a kid, he is so cute and cuddly. So now I have all 13 episodes ever made on DVD. Which is so cool.

Tomorrow we're meant to be going to a Toy Train fair for Clayton, there's one being held at a local town hall, which will be right up his street.