Monday, October 27, 2003

Do you know I am so cold I can't feel my nose!! It suprises me, that without central heating in a house how cold it can get. I was up early this morning cause it was so cold in the house, normally the heating clicks on at a certain time in the early hours. So without it on, the house isn't cozy warm. Clayton called me again this morning which was very sweet, I love getting an early morning call off him.

After work, I started working on my site, I've changed a lot on my homepage. Put different backgrounds on and such. It's looking really nice!! Clayton and I chatted on the phone for a good while before he had to go to work. It'll be nice to spend sometime with him tomorrow he has a day off yaaaay.

Anyways other than that not much has been happening I've been trying to make Stacie a blinkie so hopefully it'll turn out nice. I have a day off work tomorrow so I can relax and work on my site some more. The guy for the central heating is meant to be coming tomorrow, plus we are having a new tv. So that should be delivered tomorrow too.

Awww I think I'm getting a cold! I've been sneezing all evening.